Pages

    Thursday, October 6, 2011

    New Baby New Life

    Tomorrow morning at 7am we will enter the hospital and my wife will give birth to our fourth child...a baby boy. As I sit here I feel completely calm and blessed. If you are a parent then you know how incredible it is to bring a new child into your world. Although it has been perhaps the most stressful time of my life, I also realize it is the best time of my life. I believe God blesses us with more as we take on more responsibility.

    I have had many new opportunities come my way in recent months and some are completely overwhelming. I chose to not let anything get in my way of accomplishing my big dreams and goals. Instead of running away from things bigger than me....I am running straight at them. Each person has their own goals in life...but greatness comes when we pursue them with complete faith that we can accomplish them.

    Can't wait to meet my little guy tomorrow morning. I'm sure he will come out yelling "bring on the world!"

    If we don't hit the moon....we are sure to land on the stars. That is the purpose of our journey on earth...and don't try to convince me otherwise.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment