Pages

    Tuesday, September 14, 2010

    La dolce vita in Italia


    I recently returned home from another trip to Italy. But this time I had my amazing wife with me. We spent a few days in the Puglia region and a few days in Rome. Even though I am blessed enough to travel to Italy every 6-8 weeks, it never seems to get old. Something about Italy stays with me even when I am far away. I talk about the Dolce Vita but now I can share some photos with you that show you some of the amazing places we visited and some of the people that took us there. Hopefully you can live the Dolce Vita with me for a few moments...


    Polignano

    Matera

    Me with Gelato of course

    Alberobello (last time I was here I was 5 years old)

    Polignano coast
    Colosseum



    I was in Italy because of some precious relationships I have been able to build. I believe relationships are the most important thing we have in this life. I believe relationships are what make us rich. The more people of integrity we can surround ourselves with, the more full our lives become. I have been blessed to know many Italians in my life that have made me a better person and continue to teach me each day. The people we spent time with on this trip have blessed my life more than I can tell. I am so happy that my wife was able to experience this for herself this time. When I go to Italy it is not just a trip to Italy...it is a unique opportunity to live and grow in ways that only the person who experiences it can know. My mission is to surround myself with the best people I can....and that means you too ;)

    Auguri Guglielmo!!!
    John Williams, Guglielmo Borgia, Antonio Mola



    3 comments:

    Krystal said...

    John your so amazing! I love all your pictures and it makes me want to go there soon to visit! Maybe we will all go together one day! I am so glad that we have become great friends. Your a great example and leader! Thanks for being you.

    Tour Italy Now said...

    Wonderful sights! Indeed visiting Italy gives us wonderful and awesome experiences. I love that place

    John Williams said...

    Thank you both for the nice comments. I am blessed to have great people in my life.

    Tour Italy Now..thank you for visiting my page. Please check back from time to time.

    Post a Comment