Pages

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010

    NEVER STOP BELIEVING

    I have been having an incredible time recently in my business meeting wonderful, talented people. In between meetings I feel an incredible energy that confirms to me each day that I am on the right path. Sometimes I don't believe that it is real. Over four years ago Network marketing used to be something I laughed at and literally said "NO WAY" to. Now it gives me the opportunity to live out dreams I have always had and forces me to surround myself by incredible people and examples of true success.

    Below I am posting a video that I watch often. This video is entitled 'Never Stop Believing'. I first stumbled onto this video while on a business trip in Bogota, Colombia. I was asked to speak at a large event that a great leader and his team put on. It was a life changing trip for me. Many things happened that trip that allowed me to learn some valuable lessons, which in the end only made me stronger. At the end of my presentation to a crowd of the most inspiring group of people I have yet presented to, I featured this video and asked the audience what they were willing to do or go through, in order to achieve their dreams and goals. So I ask you the same question....WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO OR GO THROUGH TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS?

    There was something I had realized there in that tough week....and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was so clear to me that emotions,when strong enough, change us. So I finished my presentation time there by saying: "EMOTIONS CHANGE US...AND THROUGH EMOTION WE CAN AND WILL CHANGE THE WORLD."

    Watch this video and pay attention to your emotions. Think of something you want and go get it no matter how hard the road!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment